Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
In the Event of a Natural Disaster:
- Create emergency shutdown and start up procedures
- Turn off power source
- Charge all electronic communication devices
- Unplug and elevate electronics
After the Storm:
- Avoid flooded areas
- Always use a GFCI and transfer switch with portable generators
- Have a qualified electrician inspect any submerged or water damaged electrical equipment
Prepare for Future Storms:
- Microgrids can prevent long term power outages by providing localized generation and storage
- Smart grids provide smart distribution along with self-healing and autonomous restoration of power
- Having energy sources and major equipment on higher floors may prevent water damage during future storms
More information available by clicking HERE
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (731) 642-1284
Why Choose SERVPRO of LBL South?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
We’re dedicated to responding immediately to water and storm damage emergencies. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
As leaders in the storm and water damage industry, we have advanced training and expertise, not to mention a tremendous amount of hands-on experience. We use this training and experience to quickly dry your home and restore it back to pre-storm condition.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
We Have the Resources to Handle Storms and Disasters
Major storms and flooding events can overwhelm many restoration companies. On the other hand, SERVPRO of LBL South can access resources from 1,700 Franchises across the state and country and even utilize Disaster Recovery Teams for major storms and disasters.
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
SERVPRO of LBL South is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too, and are proud to be part of the Paris community. We are also part of a national network of 1,700 with special Disaster Recover Teams that can respond with additional resources during catastrophic storms and major events.
We are proud to serve our local communities: