About SERVPRO of LBL South
Stephen D. & Marylin E. Gallimore
Owners of SERVPRO of LBL South
Since 2013, SERVPRO of LBL South has provided quality service to its customers. Located in the heart of Paris, Tennessee, SERVPRO of LBL South aims to serve the counties of Benton, Decatur, Henry, Hickman, Houston, Humphreys, Stewart, and Perry. Owners Steve and Marylin Gallimore are dedicated to fulfilling the SERVPRO vision of being "the premier cleaning and restoration company in our territory by offering superior response time and excellent service." They, along with their son, Stephen Gallimore II, and his wife, Erica, seek to provide a level of service unmatched by any other provider.
Committed to Our Community
The Gallimores are native to Henry County and are heavily involved in the community. SERVPRO of LBL South is passionate about serving the communities of the region and meeting their needs. SERVPRO of LBL South is committed to giving back to the local communities through support of charities, and informing the public about the importance of preventative measures regarding their home. We serve organizations such as American Red Cross and are proud members of the Paris-Henry Chamber of Commerce.
The leadership team of SERVPRO of LBL South is committed to SERVPRO's mission "to develop a team of quality people who focus on excellent service, fairness and mutual respect." Our team members are highly qualified to meet your restoration needs, with IICRC certifications and experience in the industry. Check out Our Employees page to learn more about each member of our team!
- Provide 24/7 Emergency Service
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Specialists
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Industry with more than 1,700 Franchises
- Preferred Vendor for Many National and Local Insurance Companies
SERVPRO of LBL South specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of LBL South can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. With our access to over 1,700 franchises worldwide, we are capable of making your disaster "Like it never even happened."
If you have concerns of water damage and/or mold in your home/business, please give us a call today or message us on Facebook.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross Ready Rating
- Better Business Bureau Accredited
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC.
- Paris-Henry County Chamber of Commerce
- Highest Percentage of Volume Increase - West Tennessee Trainership - 234%
- 2016 President's Gold Sales Award
- Top Percentage Volume Increase 2016- 181.6%