About SERVPRO of LBL South
Stephen D. & Marylin E. Gallimore
Owners of SERVPRO of LBL South
SERVPRO of LBL South understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." SERVPRO of LBL South specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of LBL South can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of LBL South. If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross Ready Rating
- Better Business Bureau Accredited
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC.
- Paris-Henry County Chamber of Commerce
- 2014 - Highest Percentage of Volume Increase - West Tennessee Trainership - 234%
- 2016 - 2016 President's Gold Sales Award
- 2017 - Top Percentage Volume Increase 2016- 181.6%